- Welcome to iExpress, the world’s first full online avenue of expression for people in prisons and hospitals, bringing them into the digital world.
- iExpress generates a personalised webpage, which allows people in prisons and hospitals to make a personal statement that addresses their current feelings and attitudes.
- The iExpress email service allows people in prisons and hospitals to send and receive email messages to and from members of the general community.
- iExpress provides a platform for restorative justice and reconciliation with the community. It is supported by victims' organisations.
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights protects the rights of expression and personal opinion under articles 2, 3, 12, 18, 19, 22 and 27.
Launch with Bolt Cutters